Eat (and drink) for a great cause this month at deSha's American Tavern! Thursday, 12/2- Friday 12/31
Starting 12/2 through the whole month of December,deSha's American Tavernwill be donating $1 per item sold off of their Holiday Short card to our Save Roman and Stella campaign! As if that weren't awesome enough,Rhinegeist Breweryhas decided to partner with them and donate $1 for every Rhinegeist pint sold there in December!
While you are our and about doing all your holiday shopping please be sure to stop in and enjoy some amazing food and delicious craft beer for a great cause!
'Tis the season for helping to put an end to ASMD!
FALL IN LOVE WITH ROMAN AND STELLA FUNDRAISING EVENT -Saturday, 11/6/2021, 6pm
This community event will feature food, music, silent and live auction, and split the pot!
If you are interested in being a sponsor for this event or donating auction items, please contact Krista Connor at email@example.com
RED'S GAME FOR ROMAN AND STELLA - Sunday, 9/19/21
We have recently teamed up with the Cincinnati Red's who are so graciously hosting our family at the Reds vs. Dodger's game on Sunday, September 19th! This will be an extra special day for many reasons:
1. This will be Roman and Stella's FIRST EVER Red's game!
2. We will be celebrating Roman's THIRD birthday while we are there with our family and some of Roman and Stella's incredible doctors (and now friends) in the Founder's suite, which the Red's have so kindly donated to us for the game!
3. Roman and Stella will get to go out onto the field and throw the ceremonial first pitch with Mom and Dad's help, of course! :)
4. Roman and Stella will be presented with some honorary Red's Rookie memberships for the 2021 season!
4. We will have a booth set up during the game and signs around the stadium where Red's fans can learn more about our story and donate.
If you are in Cincinnati, we would LOVE to see you all out there in support of our two incredible warriors! You can purchase tickets for the game here.
ULTRA RARE CELEBRITY JAM - October 1-3, 2021
An exclusive fund-raising event put on by the Columbus Children's Foundation with world renowned blues guitarist Joe Bonamassa will take place at West Hollywood’s Sunset Marquis, an iconic location known for its deep ties to many of the most notable names in entertainment.
Roman and Stella's story will be highlighted and their Uncle (and Roman's Godfather and creator/writer for the hit show "Ratched" on Netflix, Evan Romansky) will be there as an honorary chair. Learn more about the event here.
Thank you to all our incredible family, friends and total strangers who have have been volunteering their time and energy into hosting events and fundraisers for our babies. Your kindness means so much more to us than you will ever know. Together, we can beat ASMD and save Roman and Stella!
Do you want to join in the fight to #saveromanandstella? Have a fundraising idea? Please visit the "Connect" page and drop us a line!